December 12, 2013
This site will be an open forum for anyone
that wants to post their picks for others to see
and compare stats.
Please do not try and purchase or call for
Picks as they will not be available.
If you are interested in posting your sports blog,
Please email email@example.com
If you are a sports handicapping site that charges for
advice, don’t email.
August 26, 2010
People all over the world ask us how we have been so successful for over 18 years!!!!! We are finally going to let everyone in on our secret to success and the success of our members with our money management system guidelines. If you follow our guidelines on a daily basis and always speak closely with one of our sports representatives then your chances of success in sports wagering will increase substantially.
- Never play more on a game than you have, the problem we see is that people often play on a dream and not within their means and budget. People fall into debt quickly and find it impossible to come back.
- Always play straight up, all of the outsiders will tell you to play parlays, teasers, etc. These are all sucker plays that fall into the trap of the casinos. Don’t fall into their trap!
- For the first 20 games that one of our experienced handicappers advises you on, always play the same amount for each game. If you play more on one game and less on another, you will never keep within a consistent budget and once again, you will fall into the casino trap!
- Never wager on more than one game at a time. Once you start playing more than one game, your chances of winning will decrease and again, you will fall into the trap of the casino.
- Do not play every day. People that play every day do not have a good chance of winning. Pinpoint your spots and have good common sense about what you are doing. Just because a game is on national television does not mean that it is the right game to play.
- Always stay consistent and organized and you will reach your goals.
Follow these important steps and sign up for our daily picks!